Monday, April 2, 2012

Pookie

Wow.  I haven't blogged in forever!  While my recent hiatus from the blogging world, I have been spending quite a bit of time with this really cool guy.... I guess he's alright.

 We have known and hung out with each other for more than 2 years now.  We officially got together in June and then 6 months later he decided that he liked it, so he put a ring on it!

I love him!  It's so crazy that I have one month until I get married to my absolute best friend.  I never thought that I would get married until I was at least 25.  But I am so dang excited!  I can not believe that I found someone so perfect.

I love that he knows every song  that comes on the radio, and who sings it, after the first few notes.  I love when he sings.  His voice is amazing.  I love when he dances along with the music. That boy gots moves.

I love that he tickles me all of the time just so he can hear me laugh.

I love that he can tell when something is bugging me without me ever saying anything.

I love when he kisses me on the forehead for no reason.

I love that he is goofy. and I love all of the stupid, funny inside jokes that we have.

I love when he uses those cheesy, but smooth lines on me.



I I love that when I call him Pookie he rolls his eyes and says 'oh boy' but still let's me call him it :)

I love that when I am sick or when a friend asks for a Priesthood blessing he is ready and worthy to give one at any moment.

I love that we can talk about absolutely anything.

I love that he takes me to soccer games when I know he isn't too fond of the sport.  (we are working on that ;)

I love that he is always asking me how people in my family are doing.



I love that he has breakfast with his grandpa once every week and loves calling his grandma to talk about the latest Jazz game with her.

I love when he is around little kids.  He is going to be such a good poppa.

I love when I cry he wipes away my tears and scoops me up in his arms.

I love how close he is to his family and how much he loves and cares for each and every one of them.

I love that he took my dad to Carl's Jr. when he asked my dad for permission to marry me.



I love watching sports with him.  We both can get a little too into it.  It helps that we like all of the same teams.  ( I swear it's true.  I am not the type of girl to change my beloved teams for a guy :)

I love his kisses.  Seriously, he is thee best kisser.

I love how hard he works.

I love that he wears shorts all of the time, snow or sunshine, he is crazy.

I love that he fulfills his church calling, even when it seems to be hard and a burden at times.

I love that whenever we fight or argue, we always work through it and learn from it.

I love that we are getting married in the temple and that I get to spend forever with the most amazing man! :)

1 comment:

  1. awwww he sounds like a keeper to me!! cant wait to see pictures of the BIG day!

    ReplyDelete