Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Welp, I'm Legal!

Go ahead, cheak my ID!   I was able to celebrate the big 2-1 in the best way possible, with my 3 year old nephew!  Instead of sippin down gin and juice, I sipped on milk.  My nephew Tucker's b
irthday is the day before mine so we celebrated together!

T-man blowing out his candles!


My turn!


This year I was lucky enough to have my birthday fall on the same day as Easter.  It made me feel even more loved than I already felt.  If it was up to me, by my 21st birthday I would be off on a mission and have my life planned perfectly.  Thank goodness the Lord has better plans for me.  No mission, schooling is up in the air right now.  I still have my goals in mind, but right now I have no idea exactly where my life is headed.  I am terrified/excited to see what is in store for me next.  I loved being able to reflect on the life of my Savior on my birthday.  It made my own life feel so much worthwhile.  I'm so thankful that I have a Savior who loves me and is my best friend.  Especially in times like now where I'm not sure what to do.   As long as I stay close to Him, I know I'll be just fine! 


Needless to say, I had a wonderful birthday.  21 is an important birthday (even though nothing has really changed for me) and I'm so thankful for all of my family and friends that made me feel special.  Thanks to one and all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment